The COERO Twilio integration allows you to make phone calls for service requests from the COERO In-Room Display. This is useful for when your guests need assistance and your staff isn't nearby. To setup the integration please follow the steps below.
Create Twilio Account
- Head over to Twilio and sign up for a new account
- Once logged in you will see this dashboard. Please note down your "ACCOUNT SID" and "AUTH TOKEN" for later.
Buy a phone number
After creating an account you still need to buy a phone number. This is the number the COERO display will use to make phone calls.
- Head over to the Buy a Number page
- Under capabilities select voice
- Hit search
- Choose one of the numbers displayed on your screen
- Finish phone number setup
- Once you're finished you will get to this screen. Note down your phone number for later
- Sign in to your COERO sytem
- Head over to system configuration page and scroll down to the Twilio section
- Enter the details you noted down in the steps before
- Head over to the display configuration you want to enable phone calls for
Try it out
Open the In-Room Display you just configured. There will now be a green button in the lower left corner. Hitting this button will cause the display to dial the service phone number.
You will now receive a call from COERO on your phone