- Display configuration options
- Meeting Room Outside Display
- Meeting Room Inside Display
- Room Overview Display
- Meeting Overview Display
- Log in to your COERO Dashboard and select
SETTINGS(top navigation) and then
DISPLAY CONFIGURATIONSfrom the sidebar navigation.
- Click on the green
"+"button to activate the Add Display Configuration pop-up.
- The “Room Display - Outside” option is for configuring the interface outside the meeting room. Click "Save" button to apply your settings.
- We recommend that you create multiple display configurations and then assign them to the displays. This speeds up the process of switching display functionality in the future. Click on the green "+" button to create a "Room Display - Inside" configuration.
- This window provides additional options for configuration. Complete all fields and then hit the "Save" button to apply your settings.
Display configuration options
Meeting Room Outside Display
Meeting Room Inside Display
Room Overview Display
Meeting Overview Display
Now connect a tablet device: Connect a tablet device